Emily is an entrepreneur and Breathwork facilitator from DC. In this chat we cover:
* Emily’s first Breathwork Session – She HATED it (I love this!)
* The challenge of facing and moving through emotions
* The benefits of sticking with it (here’s a clue – it’s worth it!)
* Clarity, presence and getting out of our heads
* How breathwork is great for people who find it difficult to meditate
* Advice for Breathwork newbies **About Emily Rasowsky**
Emily is a yoga teacher, a Breathwork facilitator, the founder of ‘The Release’, a physical experience for releasing stuck emotion, founder of The Women in Tech Campaign, as well as working at the DC Energy tech startup, Sparkfund – Wow this woman is busy!