Aria is a Breathwork Facilitator from San Francisco. In this video we talk about:
* Breathwork: 10 years of therapy in one 40 minute session!
* Healing of family trauma we may not even know exists until we begin to do the healing work of breathing
* Clearing learned behaviours from parents
* Breathwork increasing our intuition and connecting us more truly to we are
* Cannabis as a tool for healing.
* Cannabis and breathwork AND soundbaths ALL TOGETHER!
* The power of group breathwork and the shared experience
* “Healing is a process of becoming more whole”
* “Heilen” – German translation “to heal, make whole”
* Allowing our inner messiness to come out, acknowledge it, embrace it and let go
* Breathwork as a shortcut to an altered state of consciousness
* Similarities between breathwork and psychedelic plant medicines like Ayahuasca
* Some great advice for people new Breathwork.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aria__diana/
* Join her for Breathwork at Anchor meditation in Cows Hollow SF: https://www.anchormeditation.com/
* Meadowlands Cannabis Event: https://getmeadow.com/meadowlands Other Links discussed:
What the Breath?
‘What the Breath’ is a series of videos discussing people’s own personal experiences with Breathwork Meditation.